Freelance Outdoor Adventures Float Fishing Excursions
Freelance Outdoor Adventures offers 6 day 5 night float fishing excursions. These adventures take place mid-July through the first week of August. During this time all 5 species of Salmon can be found within the river system along with Rainbow and Grayling. We will float a total of 60 miles down the river camping along the way. With Dutch Oven desserts and gourmet meals, all the guest is in charge of is having a great time and fishing to their heart’s content. These float trips are great family vacations and a wonderful way to experience the Alaskan Wilderness.
2017 Dates: July 23rd - 28th
2017 Dates: July 31st - Aug 5th
Price: $3750 Per Fisherman - Bush Flight from Anchorage, Alaska included in price.
- Fly to Anchorage the night before the trip is to begin.
- Orientation that night at the hotel.
- Morning flight from Lake Hood to the Headwaters.
- Fish, float and get to our first night’s camp.
- Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth day fish, float and have fun!
- Six day float down to the pick up point for an afternoon flight back to Anchorage.
ITEMS & SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Rafting equipment, tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, life jackets, dry bags, day bags, chairs, tables, all food & drink, porta-potty, water filter, satellite phone (for emergencies only), all cooking equipment & utensils, fishing rods (spinning & fly), fishing equipment, bush flights, we do all the camp chores including camp setup, breakdown, cooking, washing, and raft navigation.